domingo, 31 de dezembro de 2006

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS, I’VE NOTICED A HUGE NUMBER OF PAGE VIEWS FROM KOREA. TODAY, I RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM H-S YOO, WRITING FROM SEOUL. THIS IS HIS MAIL:
-

"Hello. my name is H-S Yoo. I'm korean & i live in Seoul, capital of Korea. And i'm Fcseoul supporter & ricardo fan. i read the article about ricardo nascimento. Fcseoul supporters made Ricardo's song: "I love ricardo goal goal goal ". it's changed that joan jett's " I love rock n'roll " we sing a song when Freekick chance of ricardo. Ricardo's freekick was fantastic!!! Ricardo has recorded goals 4, assists 14 at 2005 & goals 3 assists 6 at 2006. I cannot forget the good memories shared with Ricardo Nascimento. i hope c.d aves superliga champion & Uefa champion!!!

See you at the World club championship.

I will be waiting for your reply.
Good day to you. Happy New Year."


So, I decided to translate some parts of Ricardo interviem to portuguese press (Sportive Newspaper, OJOGO)! Hope you enjoy it!

How it is to return to a club that you already know, after being in abroad about 2 years?
I'm very happy to meet this people again, despite of the adverse situation the clube is living. (...) Let's see if, with everybody colaboration, I can help the team to reach his goals.

How do you analise the experience in South Korea?
It was all very good!

Why did you come back to portuguese football?
I feel homesick. (...) I need to be close to the people I love.

How do you feel about Corean Football?
It's very diferente and, unfortunately, I have to say that it is better.

-
That's a part of the interview he gave... Ricardo played in Desportivo das Aves in 1995/1996 and in 1998/1999. Desportivo das Aves is a little club from a village in OPORTO district. It's the third time Desportivo reaches the Portuguese Superliga (1985, 1999 and 2006), and we never acheived the goal of maintenance. In 14 games he only have 8 points, and we are at the 15th position (in 16 clubs, 2 get relegated). C.D. AVES foundation dates do 12-11-1930, and it has only 2000 associates (Vila das Aves as a 8000 population). Ricardo Nascimento is our big hope to the last sixteen games. Dispite of his age, he is capable to get the team out of relegation zone! We
hope so!

Thanks for visiting! See you in World Club Championship... In the Future!



Promotion in the last year (2nd place in Portuguese "Liga de Honra")

1 Comment:

  1. caló said...
    o mundial de clubes é o caminho...mt fixe. os gajos daqui a uns meses vêm cá conhecer as aves, nao?

Post a Comment